Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Our Miracle

Miracles in our lives are so amazing, and I always want to write them down so that I remember.    God is good all the time, but moments are not always good. And in those hard moments I find that I really need to focus of the miracles and the good in my life from God.

Our miracle today....we are going to China!!!!!  We have a confirmed consulate appointment.  Despite the delays and the approaching holiday where all government offices in China close for a week, we are on our way.  We will be able to hold our daughter in 3 weeks!!  I cannot believe it.

Would you please continue to pray for us as we make travel arrangements, as we continue to prepare our children at home for the changes that are coming, for our daughter's heart as she also will be facing so many changes, and lastly, the financial aspect of it as we still owe quite a bit more?

Thank you for your prayers and for donating to our adoption.  We are blown away by your support!

Here are a couple more pictures of our little girl...can't wait to share some new ones!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

background